2. Roll out dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth.
3. Separate the dough into 4 equal parts.
4. Roll out the piece into a thin log and divide into 6 or 8 pieces depend on the size of dumplings you want.
5. Lightly flour the divided piece of dough and roll out piece to a thin circle roughly 4-inches in diameter.
6. Keep the dumpling wrappers separated with parchment paper, and repeat with remaining dough.
7. Combine cabbage, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil and mix until well incorporated.
8. For the pork filling, combine the ground pork with salt, pepper and 1 cup of the cabbage mixture and stir until well incorporated.
9. For the veggie filling combine mushrooms and carrot and microwave for 3 minutes, until soft. Add 1 cup of the cabbage mixture and stir until well incorporated.
10. For the shrimp filling, combine shrimp with 1 cup of the cabbage mixture and stir until well incorporated.
11. To assembly dumplings, add roughly 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into the center of a dumpling wrapper.
12. With your finger lightly coat 1 half of the outside of the wrapper with water.
13. Seal the dumplings using your prefered method.
14. With pleating, start from one side and pleat the half of the dumpling closest to you, keeping the other half still.
15. Heat oil on medium high in a pan and add a few dumplings, cooking them in batches.
16. Once the bottom of the dumplings start to brown, add in a splash of water and cover with a lid.
17. Steam for roughly 5 minutes, or until dumplings are cooked and water has evaporated.
#foodster #foodporn #cooking #recipes